Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Progress of my video assignment (T_T) *sob...sob...*


With so little time left and confusion of ideas, my video still under serious construction. I still searching for appropriate material for my video (as other people had already producing the storyboard), and the outcome was not as I expected. 3minutes video is not easy as it sounds. There are also so many soft wares that I was not aware of and if I do, I don’t even know how to use or explore it. I keep changing this and that, praying for some rays of hope… so that I can complete my task and able to produce some ‘simple video with big impact’. How I managed to do that? This is not about stress anymore but the producing stage is about effort vs. frustration. But I believe in trial and error. Hope it will lead me to something effective yet convincing enough to at least complete this assignment.

No comments: