Thursday, July 10, 2008

First Class

let me get started... first class.... b.l.u.r
that was my first impression when i entered the comp lab. basically i know that this course will force me to work harder as i'm not that good when it comes to getting involved with technology.
application, application and application... *sigh*
but that impression changed when we were asked to fill up the questionnaire to know our learning styles. i enjoyed it as it helped me to understand myself, BETTER...hahahah...
Then the envi changed when Prof. Dr. Raja Maznah and her team (Ms. Ng, Ms. Chin and En. Hafiz) entered the comp lab and gave us some brief introduction of the course ( besides enjoying the picture taking and the 'massage' session at the beginning of the class...). the presentation of the slideshow by Prof. Dr. Raja Maznah also had helped me to acquire new knowledge about "PLEaSE". it's not a new vocab for the day but the meaning behind it is more important.
Personalize
Learning
Environment
and
Student
Engagement

that's what PLEaSE is all about. simple word with a big meaning. i admit that students active participation is one of the key of success in teaching and learning process. it will advanced the students understanding when they participate. (that's what happened to me..*sigh*)
this course is getting more interesting later on. (i enjoyed looking at our seniour's picture in the slideshow as well...hehehe) i think dat's just about it. (not bad for my very first post..hehehhe)

p/s: forgive me for any typos or grammar errors. wahahaha.. will work on it to improve.. heheh

2 comments:

i_chuzz said...

hello there..
first or all..cutue picture you have there..
such as long reflection u did..
as you did, me too have a long day during the class..somehow got to deal with it..
Good Luck!!!!!
Adios!!!

sharvabeauty said...

hey Phillo!!
did i spell it correctly?
hehehe..
tat was a great reflection..mind if i copy sum?
hehehe.. well u were rite about thechnology.. i stil have to find far more than what i tought about technology.. it's killing me actually at first but now i understand that this course will be handy for me to undertand techno!! bubye!!