Wednesday, July 16, 2008

first asignment = S.T.R.E.S.S


video editing.. really dun hv any idea about it. i've done video before using windows movie maker but the thing that hit the word stress on me, is the process to come out with 3minutes video, it's complicated. i dun have any idea how my video will look like but i really hope i can do it. this is not about how 'savvy' you are in technology, but we'r talking about creativity and how effective the video that you produce to teach the chosen topic. if i'm stuck somewhere, i hope that my group members can lend me a hand. based on examples and explanation given by Prof. Dr. Raja Maznah and her team (Ms. Ng, Ms. Chin and En. Hafiz), i get some brief idea about it but since my mind yesterday was thinking so hard about how to publish effective yet a creative 3 minutes video, i seems quite blur today. hehehe... hopefully it will turn out well and the video of mine as well as videos of my group members, can be published in youtube, sooner or later. *wink*. today's class also give me some exposure of various kind of video editing software like power director, easy media creator, dvd movie factory and so much more. the thing is, whether i have enough time to explore these softwares. hopefully i can! p.r.a.y.i.n.g...!! wish me luck!!! really need one...!! waa...!!!

No comments: