Tuesday, July 22, 2008

here comes the ‘theoretical’ part....


3rd lesson...hmmm...this is when my major concern become reality...well, to be honest, I'm not that good when it comes to theory, learning models, strategies and etc... but, when Prof. Dr. Raja Maznah told us that today's lesson will be conducted by Ms Chin, the excitement appears... (i really want to hear her voice since the 1st day of lesson...heheh*wink*). well, she presented on several models such as the ASSURE Model, ADDIE Model and D&C model... surprisingly, i was able to participate and response to her presentation regardless of my weaknesses before. actually, what she had presented is related to our previous knowledge and my 'schemata', triggers with excitement and enthusiasm. hehehe....however, for the Dick and Carey Model, i kind of 'lost' in the thin air, maybe because all the input of the model is new to me... so, my attention towards the lecture increased as i really need to adapt all the new knowledge. huhuhu... but, due to the 'noise', my 'affective filter' arises and therefore my attention span, decreases (this is not an excuse, ok)...hehehe....but overall, i enjoyed the lesson as it provides me an opportunity to ASSURE the effectiveness of my lesson, in the future.

No comments: