Monday, September 1, 2008

the stress is with ME...!!!

today... 3rd ASSIGNMENT is revealed... *doink*. hmm, lots of my friends used to say, 'it's the process of learning. assignment is what campus life is all about'. but for me, STRESS!! yes. they can say whatever they want, bla, bla, bla... but i've tried to work under pressure but definitely, i've failed! hehe.. i know that i can't run from this yet, i'll tried my best to accomplish it. owhh... the 3rd assign is all about the smart board.. we have to design teaching material by using the smart board applications. wow. we just learnt about it last week, and taadddaaaa....!!! here comes the challenge! *sob* *sob* now i really need to find the software so that i can do this assign without any difficulties... but first... really need a day off... so that i can re-charge my battery before i put on my thinking cap, AGAIN! hehe

No comments: